Certified Casper Expert (CCE)
For Certified Casper Administrators, the CCE strengthens and expands the IT professional’s skill set with the Casper Suite and the macOS and iOS platforms through hands-on, challenge-based learning and peer review.
- Infrastructure: JSS components, maintenance, clustering, security, migrations, distribution points, file shares, JDS, NetSUS, client footprint
- Interfaces: Jamf Helper, API
- Imaging: OS images, Recovery HD, NetBoot, Restore partition, external drives, Target Mode Imaging
- Security: FileVault 2, EFI, user accounts
- Advanced Deployment: Policies, profiles, extension attributes, scripts*
*Note: Scripting lessons are not included in this course. However, scripted workflows and solutions are often developed, discussed, and shared by attendees. Existing shell scripting knowledge is strongly recommended.
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of lab-style, challenge-based learning and peer review.
- Lunch every day of the course
- All hardware and software required for the course
- Printed course materials
- CCE certificate and hooded sweatshirt (mailed upon successfully completing the course with a passing score)
- CCE badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the course with a passing score)
- CCA certification
- Comfortable working with a command-line interface
- Scripting experience
- Compare and contrast various workflows covering a wide range of complex management tasks
- Gain and share ideas for managing devices in an ever-changing Apple ecosystem
- Discuss your environment and apply best practice workflows in a hands-on environment
- Meet and share your experiences with other Casper Suite administrators
- Distinguish yourself as a leading Casper Suite administrator in the IT industry
View Available Courses and Register Online Now
Register with your Training Pass through Jamf Nation or contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative to register.
For more information, please review the Training Policies.