Certified Casper Technician (CCT)
For new and existing IT professionals managing Apple devices, the CCT course offers a core understanding of the Casper Suite, as well as an enterprise-focused examination of the macOS and iOS platforms through a hands-on, example-based environment.
Topics in the Curriculum:
- Installation, setup, and configuration of macOS and iOS devices
- Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS and iOS devices
- Security for macOS and iOS devices
- Introduction to the Command Line Interface (CLI) for macOS
- Introduction to the Jamf Software Server (JSS)
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages; apps, files and directories) for deployment to macOS and iOS devices
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles,.plist)
- Basic scripting overview (Bash)
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Purchasing and distributing App Store Apps using the Volume Purchase Program (VPP)
- Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of lab-style interaction
- Proctored certification exam during the afternoon of the fourth day
- Lunch every day of the course
- All hardware and software required for the course
- Printed course materials
- CCT certificate and shirt (mailed upon passing the exam)
- CCT badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon passing the exam)
- Basic macOS and iOS familiarity
- Jamf 100 Course
- The Jamf 100 Course is a free resource that introduces the core competencies of using Jamf to manage your Apple environment.
- Meet and share your experiences with other Apple administrators
- Explore best practices and workflows for managing macOS and iOS devices
- Become a leader in Apple management in your organization
- Distinguish yourself from others in the IT industry
- Satisfy the prerequisite for the Certified Casper Administrator (CCA) course
View Available Courses and Register Online Now
Register with your Training Pass through Jamf Nation or contact your Account Manager or Sales Representative to register.
For more information, please review the Training Policies.