For an organization looking to train a group of IT professionals in an on-premise delivery of a Jamf course.
- Private courses are offered at a flat rate
- Lab equipment and printed materials are provided by Jamf for each student
- Private Jamf 200, 300 and 350 Courses are limited to 12 attendees. Private Jamf 400 Courses are limited to 8 attendees.
- All attendees must meet the stated course prerequisites, if applicable
- An organization purchasing a private course may distribute or resell the course seats; however, all attendees are subject to meeting the stated course prerequisites
- Auditing and recording in any form is prohibited
- Private courses offered by Jamf are to be paid in advance and are non-refundable. We require six (6) weeks notice for any schedule changes. Cancellations within six weeks prior of the course start date are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. In the event that a private course must be canceled due to extenuating circumstances within six weeks of the course start date, Jamf may, at its discretion, allow the course to be rescheduled.
- Jamf Training Course Policies apply