Set up, manage and secure Apple devices in minutes.
Small business mobile device management software for Apple devices.
Jamf Now - Big business power with small business speed.
Apple device management can be time-consuming work, especially if IT is not your day job. Make Apple device management easy, so you can spend your valuable time building your success.
Jamf Now is the easiest way to perform small business MDM tasks on Apple devices within your organization.
Apple device setup – kick the hassle to the curb
Enroll with Apple’s Volume Purchasing, part of Apple Business Manager, to buy apps and distribute them over the air – no Apple ID required. Reclaim and reassign apps to new employees, keeping your investment working for you.
Automatically configure company email accounts on all of your Apple devices. Jamf Now supports Microsoft Exchange, Google Mail, Yahoo! Mail, and any IMAP or POP mail accounts.
Take deployment to the next level. Do it like a “pro” with Apple’s Automated MDM Enrollment, part of Apple Business Manager. Using Jamf Now together with zero-touch deployment, gets users up and running in minutes with a fully configured device — without ever touching it!
Start with a Blueprint to customize a group of devices, deploying specific apps, restrictions and settings as you see fit. Set up additional Blueprints to support other devices with different needs. It’s efficiency at its best.
Related Resource: Basics of Apple Device Management for Small and Medium Business
Apple management and maintenance made easy
Keeping track of your devices should be easy. Go beyond and filter by device details like: who the device is assigned to, operating system, serial number, applied settings, or deployed apps to view the exact ones you need or export reports.
Link your physical inventory to your digital records by associating your physical device asset tags to the Jamf Now device record. Additionally, use custom fields for tagging relevant details.
OS Updates is a powerful feature that lets you manage operating system updates for Automated MDM Enrollment. Update a single device or push OS updates to all devices.
Single App Mode
Single App Mode lets you focus a device for a specific purpose. Lock your supervised iOS, iPadOS or tvOS device into a single app to focus the device for a specific need such as for point-of-sale or a kiosk in retail locations.
MDM security that helps you sleep better at night
Get the peace of mind you deserve. By requiring a passcode on all your enrolled devices, along with enforcing an auto-lock period, you can take comfort in knowing your devices are encrypted and data is secure.
Encrypt the entire drive on a Mac with FileVault to protect your data with enterprise-level encryption. Jamf Now goes one step further to encrypt and store your recovery keys. You never know when you’ll need them.
Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV restrictions allow you to manage preferences for your enrolled Apple devices. Customize settings on all enrolled devices. If needed, choose from a variety of additional restrictions for your supervised devices.
Remote Lock or Wipe
Ensure lost or stolen devices don’t become a security threat. Disable the device until the passcode is entered. Unlock it only when the correct passcode is applied. Or, remotely wipe all the data. You may not have the device, but you’re still in control.
Device gone missing? Disable and locate a lost iPad or iPhone device, all without compromising an employee’s privacy. When Lost Mode is activated, the iOS device receives a customized lock screen message, is disabled from use and shows its location.
Two-Step Verification (aka two-factor authentication) adds an extra layer of protection. Whenever you sign in to Jamf Now, enter both your password and a security code from your mobile phone to use this optional security feature.
Related Resource: Basics of Apple Device Security in Small Business
Pack a bit more punch in your MDM power.
Jamf Now’s Standard plan cover will get your Apple devices set up, managed and secured in minutes, but you may need a little bit extra.
The Jamf Now Plus plan is a premium tier of service that offers all the functionality of Jamf Now Standard and then some, while still designed to be a streamlined, easy-to-use MDM tool.
Advanced features included in the Jamf Now Plus plan:
- Custom Applications: With custom app deployment, you’re able to deploy and manage any iPad and iPhone app your team needs — no matter where it lives. Custom apps developed in-house or by a third party are now easy to deploy with Jamf Now. Simply add a custom app to your account and then begin assigning that custom app to Blueprints.
- Custom Profiles: If you want to deploy a configuration profile that goes beyond what is currently offered in the Jamf Now Blueprint user interface (such as a VPN configuration) look no further. Custom Profiles give you the benefit of unlimited configurations without sacrificing the simplicity of Jamf Now Blueprints.
- Deploy macOS Packages: Whether you want to deploy an app not currently listed in the Mac App Store or want to build your own packages, you can now take your Mac management to new heights with package deployment.
- Enhanced Support: Even the simplest MDM solution could still use some backup. We’ve got you covered with chat, email and phone support with priority escalation if any issues arise.
Jamf Now Pricing and Plans
Simple Apple management for teams and small business
- Simple setup; zero IT required
- Pre-built management templates
- Device and settings inventory
Jamf Now Plus
Extended Jamf Now features and enhanced support
- Deploy in-house or third-party apps
- Deploy custom profiles and packages
- Phone support with priority escalation