Jamf Self Service – a turbo-charged app catalog.
Help users help themselves.
Better access, speed and availability make for a stronger end-user experience. Taking the app catalog to a whole new level, Jamf Self Service empowers end users with instant access to resources, content and trusted apps through a single click – no help desk tickets needed.
With the Self Service feature, Jamf has stopped the flood of help desk requests by allowing our employees to take care of IT themselves.
More than an enterprise app store on demand.
Give users what they want, when they want It.
What’s in Self Service? More than an app catalog, Self Service transforms the IT and end-user experience. Through an intuitive interface, users can install apps, update configurations, and troubleshoot common issues, creating an environment of empowerment. You customize the Self Service catalog for what your users need:
- Access to the App Store, B2B, in-house apps and third-party software
- Email, VPN and other configurations
- E-books, guides and videos
- Bookmarks and shortcuts
- Printer mapping and drivers
- Help desk ticketing and hardware requests
- Password resets and compliance information
- Basic maintenance and system diagnostics
- Software and OS upgrades
- Single Sign-on (SSO) integration
- Localized language support for English, French, German, Japanese and Simplified Chinese