Jamf Self Service
Help users help themselves.
Reduce IT help desk requests with a fully customizable app catalog.
Jamf Self Service empowers end users with instant access to resources, content and trusted apps through a single click – no help desk tickets needed. Give end users instant access to a full-service, self-help destination of diversified resources including organization-approved apps, software updates, security enhancements and more.
What's in it for IT?
- Reduce help desk tickets and support costs while maintaining control of your environment
- Integrate with directory services to personalize content based on department, user role, location and more
- Automate common IT tasks, such as password resets and system diagnostics
- Automatically install Self Service on any managed Mac, iPad or iPhone
With the Self Service feature, Jamf has stopped the flood of help desk requests by allowing our employees to take care of IT themselves.
More than an enterprise app store on demand.
Give users what they want, when they want It.
What’s in Self Service? More than an app catalog, Self Service transforms the IT and end-user experience. Through an intuitive interface, users can install apps, update configurations, and troubleshoot common issues, creating an environment of empowerment. You customize the Self Service catalog for what your users need:
- Access to the App Store, B2B, in-house apps and third-party software
- Email, VPN and other configurations
- E-books, guides and videos
- Bookmarks and shortcuts
- Printer mapping and drivers
- Help desk ticketing and hardware requests
- Password resets and compliance information
- Basic maintenance and system diagnostics
- Software and OS upgrades
- Single Sign-on (SSO) integration
- Localized language support for English, French, German, Japanese and Simplified Chinese
Don't just take our word for it.
Take Jamf Pro's Self Service for a free test drive and tell us what you think.