Want to go to the 2015 JAMF Nation User Conference (JNUC), but have a skeptical superior to convince? Here are five things you can say to help get their approval to go.
- We have this incredible and powerful tool with the Casper Suite — shouldn’t we get the most out of it?
Yes, you should. And with over 40 user and community presentations, and face-to-face time with 1,000 Apple administrators, you’ll see and hear some of the smartest and most creative solutions for taking full advantage of the Casper Suite.
- It’s completely free to register. Yes, that’s right, free.
Just try to find an IT conference with a better ROI.
- I’ll pick up new ideas and practical workflows that will ready our organization for the future.
Past JNUCs have shown attendees how to manage a large iPad rollout, scale a JSS for 30,000 devices, create an internal Genius Bar, implement a “flipped” classroom, and deploy a highly secured OS, just to name a few. We’re always looking for ‘what’s next’ and there’s no doubt the highly engaged JAMF Nation community will be working on the latest solutions for iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite this October.
- Hands-on training beats poring over a manual any day.
Nothing is better than being there in person. The workshops, labs, hallway conversations, thought leadership and, yes, even after-session happy hours, all combine to give you tools and ideas to increase the value of IT in your organization.
- It’s three days of dedicated time with IT peers who do the same things I do everyday.
Got a question? Guaranteed you’ll get an answer on the spot. Have a specific technology challenge? The person right next to you probably did too — and has advice on how to solve it. Maybe there’s a script you’d like to bounce off someone in the know. The biggest gathering of Apple admins is all ears and at your disposal.
Need more ideas — or want to tell us how you convinced your boss? Join the conversation on JAMF Nation.
For more information about the 2015 JNUC go here.