As healthcare systems steadily adopt new bedside solutions for facilitating virtual visits, patient engagement, education and infotainment, Apple’s technology continues to grow. Fortunately, their innovation can translate into lower overhead and increased efficiency for your organization. Whether you are ready to ditch your cable bill or looking to improve the ways in which your team communicates with your patients, Apple TV + iPad at the bedside is a winning combination.
Is your facility searching for the best strategy to adopt Apple TV for more than just digital signage? Lana Health has recently entered the marketplace alongside Jamf by modernizing patient experiences across the healthcare continuum. The team at Lana Health works to empower patients to become active participants in their own care. Their platform, with the support of Jamf’s Healthcare Listener, allows for patient feedback, access to their health data, patient education, entertainment and relaxation. Patients can also use the application, which is HIPAA-compliant and voice-controlled, for messaging, voice communications, nursing alerts and dining services.
Who is behind Lana Health?
Lana Health is backed by an advisory team consisting of healthcare experts and even including one past Apple healthcare executive, helping to ensure they are able to meet the needs of hospitals and patients.
What exactly does Lana Health do?
The Lana Health platform is comprised of several patient-centric healthcare solutions. If your healthcare system is exploring iPads or Apple TVs, or if you have already deployed them and are looking for additional ways to increase adoption, these products should be of interest to you:
- Bedside assistant: Immediate access to health information at patients’ fingertips
- Personalized education
- Voice and video calls
- Access to health data, lab results and whiteboard features
- Integrates with most electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Interactive TV: Video education and entertainment with bedside meal ordering, virtual rounding and service requests
- Allows for personal access to Hulu, Netflix and many other Apple TV apps
- Facilitates meal ordering, housekeeping and bedside shopping requests along with their meds-to-beds program
- Virtual rounding for nurses and management to collect personalized patient feedback and gain insights to improve patient satisfaction
- Care at home: Personalized and seamless communication with the care team after discharge
- Patients can download the app on their BYO device prior to discharge
- Results demonstrate increase in medication adherence, positive reinforcement of care plan protocols and improved satisfaction with reminders and follow-ups
- Digital whiteboards and signage: Remove the old whiteboard and allow your technology to be as smart as you
- Personalized and engaging visuals
- Up-to-date care information for everyone throughout the hospital stay
There are a variety of ways in which Lana Health and the Jamf team can support your organization. You might be interested in adopting Apple TV or in ditching cable — no matter the reason, we can help you find the solution.
Visit the Lana Health listing on Jamf Marketplace so you can start getting the most out of your bedside technology.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.