Inclusion and Diversity Let your individuality shine.
We mean it when we say you’re free to be you.
With office locations across the globe, we have a vibrant blend of cultures, backgrounds and experiences that contribute to our diverse workforce.
We know that we as a company and the tech industry as a whole still have areas to improve on. We practice selflessness and relentless self-improvement by actively working every day to get better; our commitment to becoming a more inclusive and diverse workplace is never done.
As #OneJamf, we pledge:. . . to be leaders and allies of change by taking intentional action for all Jamfs and our communities at large, so that every person can be their whole selves both inside and outside the workplace.
Inclusion and Diversity SpotlightMeet Jamf’s newest Employee Resource Group!
LatinX@Jamf was officially debuted during the March ERG Board Meeting to recognize our global LatinX community and a desire to build awareness and strengthen familia within Jamf. We have six employer-recognized and supported inclusion communities led by employees in partnership with the organization. Each is organized on the basis of shared identities, common experiences, goals and/or backgrounds, but they are all unified by a shared goal of contributing to the advancement of an inclusive environment, supporting employees through development and networking opportunities, fostering courageous conversations, and helping to improve the business. We are very excited to welcome LatinX@Jamf to our ERG community!
Employee Resource Groups
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) provide a safe space for empowerment and cultural education. Our ERGs educate, drive awareness and empower employees to create change. We encourage employees to use their voice to make real, actionable differences to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful both in the office and while working remotely.
Accessibility@Jamf is a safe place for Jamfs with disabilities, family members, friends and allies to lift each other up and provide a network of learning and advocacy; creating awareness and celebrating people who experience life differently while giving back to our communities.
By being part of Accessibility@Jamf, you can look forward to:
- Informative discussions and thought leadership about accessibility
- Speakers hosted at Jamf to educate and bring awareness to accessibility in the workplace
- Volunteer opportunities within our communities
- Resources for awareness, accessibility and change
- Partnerships with local organizations to support youth in the neurodiversity community
Families@Jamf is a community of Jamfs who connect on a wide variety of Family topics. Families@Jamf aim to support all forms of families by providing resources and creating a platform for sharing experiences. We support our Jamf values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement by:
- Supporting the whole Jamf
- Sharing simple, easy access to resources for employees in all stages of their family journey
- Volunteering our time to share experiences and improve work life balance for our peers.
- Supporting the I&D priorities by offering leadership opportunities to those not in traditional leadership roles (manager, team lead, etc).
We strive to acknowledge Jamf as a company known for supporting all working family dynamics to help increase employee retention, satisfaction, and engagement. Families@Jamf is supporting an Inclusive Culture by connecting Jamfs in similar family stage/type (example: New Parents, Working Moms, Supporting Elderly Parents, College Age Children, LGBTQ+, Foster/Adoption, etc) as well as offering local resources/recommendations in cities with Jamf offices.
LatinX@Jamf is dedicated to embracing and celebrating our cultural identity and inviting all Jamfs to bring their whole selves to work while driving awareness of the LatinX Community. Our group was founded out of the need to support and raise awareness for LatinX identifying employees at Jamf.As part of LatinX@Jamf, you can help us:
- Host career development panels
- Celebrate and raise awareness for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Launch our very own LatinX Podcast
Our Latin-American community is very diverse in just about every topic from cuisine to languages, and ethnic origins to our history. This is very important to us, and very important for us to be able to share with our Jamf community!
Proud@Jamf empowers the safe and authentic expression of all LGBTQ+ Jamfs and educates the Jamf community at large about pertinent social issues. We also engage and establish connections with the larger LGBTQ forums within our own communities.
We provide the Proud@Jamf community with:
- Jamf-hosted discussions with the LGBTQ+ community
- Educational engagements, panel discussions, philanthropic endeavors, resource offerings and interactive entertainment
- A safe space to connect with other Jamfs
- Space for self-expression and acceptance of all: no matter creed, color, gender or orientation
Our mission is specifically rooted in inclusion and diversity. We seek to impact Jamfs around the world in their own communities, uniting in a mission to empower all voices.
We are a large group of diverse individuals with the tenacity and excitement to propel Jamf to the position of a local, national and global leader of equality and fairness in the workplace.
The Shades of Jamf
Shades of Jamf provides resources and a safe place for all to express themselves freely, unapologetically, authentically and individually. We focus on bringing forth the celebration of our diversity and provide a platform to educate, engage, share ideas and elevate people of color. We exist to give a voice to underrepresented people of color, create a safe space where we feel supported, and hold networking events to educate others.
We want to collectively provide:
- Discussion of challenges and opportunities we have within the workplace
- Collaboration and conversations to overcome those challenges together
- A great place to network, build a community, and connect with others
- Events where we can share experiences, empathize with one another and build together
- Opportunities to educate, elevate and empower everyone to use their voice
If our mission as #OneJamf and as an organization is relentless self-improvement, we need to change and improve the stigma that comes with being a person of color. We want to break barriers and stereotypes, and we are open to having uncomfortable conversations to mitigate unconscious biases about who we are. We are human beings.
Women@Jamf aims to foster a community and culture where women have the opportunity to reach their full potential at Jamf.
We come together to provide the women at Jamf:
- Pathways to advance their careers, opportunities to build professional relationships and resources to develop relevant and useful professional skills through our Women@Jamf Mentorship Program
- Training for professional development and skill growth on topics like negotiation, leadership, public speaking, finance and allyship
- A community where insights, advice and feedback can be shared and discussed
- An outlet to discuss workplace challenges and provide innovative solutions
- Events to celebrate women’s history, milestones and events
Connect with us. Get to know our talent community on Instagram.
You can also drop us an email to inquire about our career opportunities.