Jamf Account is an online portal where you can find and manage features related to your account with Jamf. You can access Jamf products, manage your Jamf identity, enroll in training courses, participate in Beta/RC programs, and more!
Read on for highlights of how Jamf Account enables you to unlock the full potential of everything Jamf has to offer, accessed from one convenient place.
Jamf ID multi-factor authentication for Jamf Account
As of June 15, customers logging into Jamf Account with Jamf ID have a new option on their Profile > Security page to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) via TOTP codes (e.g. apps like Google Authenticator, Authy, etc.) Other factors such as SMS or email-based MFA are not supported. Currently this setting only applies to Jamf Account.
Organization administrators can now configure their identity provider (IdP) once, in Jamf Account, with the configuration persisting across all Jamf products (including Jamf Account) that implement login via a customer’s chosen IdP.
Users who rarely access Jamf Account — e.g. only at renewal time — will no longer have to create or remember their Jamf ID. Enabling users to configure SSO credentials both increases efficiency and decreases the risk of forgotten passwords.
For users who do not have an identity provider or choose not to configure it with Jamf, the login experience will remain as Jamf ID or the application’s legacy authentication method. For more details read our Admin SSO blog.
View available training courses, manage your upcoming enrollments and download certificates for completed enrollments in the “Training” area.
Training Passes are also available for purchase for either individuals or organizations. These can be applied during course enrollment.
Team member management
Manage all of your organization’s contacts and their access to Jamf in the “Your Organization” area.
The “Your Organization” section in Jamf Account allows you to:
- Add new team members to the organization’s account. This action automatically sends contacts an invitation to create a Jamf ID if they don’t already have one.
- Remove team members when they leave the organization.
- Manage access to Jamf products.
- See who changed what and when within Jamf Account via “Activity History.”
- Assign roles (Decision Maker, Primary Technical, End User, Finance) and privileges:
- An “Organizational Admin” can add, remove, or manage team members.
- A “Viewer” has read-only access to “Your Organization” feature.
- “None” does not have any access to the “Your Organization” feature.
Jamf Pro upgrades
Don’t forget that customers can upgrade standard Jamf Cloud instances directly from Jamf Account. If your Pro instance is not on the most recent version, you see an “Upgrade” button. You are given a choice to either upgrade immediately or schedule a specific date and time.
Check out these features and more by logging into your Jamf Account portal.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.