Management Tab Showing Up Strangely

rcurran
Contributor

Hi folks,

Was hoping to get some direction on an issue where the management tab doesn't load properly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zru2evtgue3zdw/Screenshot%202014-10-07%2010.42.14.png?dl=0

I expected to see what smart groups they were a part of etc.

Thanks in advance for any tips

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Johnny_Kim
Contributor II

Have you tried a different browser?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Johnny_Kim
Contributor II

Have you tried a different browser?

rcurran
Contributor

D'oh. Thanks

chriscollins
Valued Contributor

@rcurran If you are running Safari on Yosemite that happens. You just need to resize the window and it will redraw it correctly.

Litchenberg
New Contributor

Safari 7.1 is also having this issue. Same cure. Just drag and resize the window

jpfromdc98
New Contributor III

I actually was about to post the exact same thing. Resizing it doesn't always work. More times than not it doesn't. It's more persistent on the inventory tab.

Running a different browser isn't a solution. Since there was no problem and now there is, could you guys (JAMF) just put for a little more effort? Unless you've posted a recent article that JSS can no longer be viewed in Safari, you guys have an issue.

cdenesha
Valued Contributor II

I'm running Safari 7.1 but the pic is deleted. What is the issue, please?

rcurran
Contributor

Ugh, this still persists. Anyone else? On 9.61 and 10.10

Kyuubi
Contributor

This is still an issue. Works on Firefox all the time. Are we saying that we can't manage our Apple machines using Apple's default browser?

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

I've had to switch to using Firefox or Chrome to work in the JSS (v 9.61). Not only the redraw issue with Safari 7.1, but overall horribly slow performance fully drawing the page before I can actually do anything is another problem with it. If I went in to edit a policy, I was typically needing to wait a good minute and a half for Safari to catch up and render everything before I could make/save edits. It would just beach ball up to that point.
Firefox and Chrome OTOH work quickly and I can make changes within seconds, not minutes. So yeah, basically the JSS and Safari don't work well together which is really not very acceptable.