Apple Enterprise Management Platform Everything required to connect your Apple users to resources, protect your Apple devices and manage your Apple ecosystem.
Empower users with the Apple devices they crave.Apple market share is growing in businesses and schools of all sizes. And for good reasons:
- Lower total cost of ownership in business, K-12 and higher education
- When organizations offer choice in hardware, users choose Apple
- Employees are more productive and students more engaged on Apple devices
But simply purchasing Apple isn’t what makes this possible. It’s what you do with your devices that makes the difference.
Essentials of Apple Enterprise ManagementConsisting of three core pillars, the Jamf platform offers complete Apple lifecycle management for every Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV in your environment.
App Lifecycle Management
Secure workflows for managing all applications in your environment.
- Where to source apps
- Where apps are hosted
- How to report on apps
- How and when to update apps
Configure and customize the perfect Apple device for every user.
- What devices to target
- When to update devices
- What settings to apply
- What configurations to enforce
- How to manage data consumption with usage policies
Track the status and enjoy a complete view of your environment.
- User details
- Hardware data
- Software versions
- Security settings
Automate setup and device deployment regardless of user location.
- Purchase and ship directly to users
- Personalize devices
- Integrate with Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager
Know when and where users access devices, apps and resources.
- Streamline user login with a single user cloud identity
- Enforce multi-factor authentication with every login
- Eliminate password-related tickets with password synchronization
- Authenticate and access Mac without passwords by using iPhone Face ID biometrics
- Use zero-trust access for remote access and application security
Create a self-service portal to empower users with instant resource access.
- Reduce common IT tickets
- Keep users productive
- Curate settings and apps
- Alert users of updates
- Customize with your brand
Reduce risk and maintain a streamlined, protected user experience.
- Enforce encryption and passcodes
- Restrict software and prevent downloads
- Remotely lock and wipe devices
Threat Prevention and Remediation
Be proactive: keep users and your organization from malware and threats.
- Prevent known malware, adware and ransomware
- Create analytics to hunt for and monitor threats
- Automate incident remediation actions
- Maintain mobile threat detection and phishing prevention
Visibility and Compliance
Continuously stream real-time accurate audit and compliance data.
- Minimize non-compliance exposure
- Meet and exceed compliance auditing requirements
- Report on security benchmark compliance