What they need, when they need it.No IT ticket required.
Self Service is a curated app catalog allowing employees to select the organization-approved apps they need, when they need them— without calling IT.
It makes end users happy: resources, content and apps are only a click away. And you control which resources are available, and to whom. Self Service software reduces help desk tickets, decreases support costs and saves money on unused licenses.
- Personalize content by department, language, user role, location
- Integrate with directory services and cloud identity
- Brand Self Service for your organization by changing the name, icon and image
- Swiftly resolve common IT issues like printer installations or software updates
- Receive real-time notifications for security enhancements and app updates
- Bookmark items like HR tools or internal resources for easy access
Jamf's Self Service software Customize.Resources commonly offered through Self Service:
- In-house, third-party and Apple App Store apps and updates
- E-books, guides and videos
- Printer mapping and drivers, email, VPN and other configurations
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Basic maintenance, troubleshooting and system diagnostics