Jamf Services Policies
To allow for the most efficient and successful engagement, the following requirements (in addition to specifics delineated in the applicable Statement of Work) must be completed/provided by the Customer prior to the services engagement being delivered.
- A minimum of one (1) IT administrator with appropriate access (passwords) to each relevant system will be present during the entire service engagement.
- Availability of additional Customer staff members who will require training on specific functions of the purchased service.
- An authorized representative must be available to sign a confirmation of acceptance that the purchased services have been completed.
- The customer will provide the Jamf certified technician with necessary escorted access to Customer- designated facilities where the work is to be performed.
- The Customer is responsible to obtain all installers/media for software to be packaged, with licensing information if applicable.
- The Customer is responsible to back up data stored on hardware intended to be used during the service. Jamf is not liable for the loss of any data during testing.
- A Jamf Nation account is created (https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/login).
- Access to an institutional Apple ID that is not tied to Volume Purchase Program (VPP) or Device Enrollment Program (DEP).
- If the Customer needs to leverage Apple services for Apple School or Business Manager the Customer must complete enrollment. Please note to participate in these programs computers must be running macOS X 10.11 or later and/or mobile devices must be running iOS 9 or later.
- A list of network ports that must be opened for successful communication is available here: https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/articles/34
- An internal certificate for LDAP over SSL and allow LDAP read traffic from the Jamf Cloud: https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/articles/409/permitting-inbound-outbound- traffic-with-jams-cloud
Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities
If a disability qualifies a Customer for special accommodations during an engagement in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or other applicable laws within your region or country, please notify us at the time of scheduling to allow for preparations to be made.
Communication, Scheduling and Expiration
To create smooth and efficient communication, Jamf will contact the Customer via email to schedule services and/or solicit information for the scheduling of services. Typically Jamf will attempt to contact the Customer three (3) times to schedule a service. Unresponsiveness or failure to respond in a timely manner may result in the forfeiture of services. All purchased onboarding and services expire one year from purchase, and must be fully completed before the expiration date. Failure to complete the purchased onboarding or service within the one year period will result in forfeiture.
Jamf engagements often require prerequisite work to be completed by the Customer prior to the scheduled engagement(s). Directions on how to complete prerequisite work is provided in initial scheduling communication from Jamf.
If the Customer is unable to complete the prerequisites on their own, Jamf can offer assistance remotely upon request. If during a scheduled engagement session we find that the prerequisite work has not been successfully completed, we will attempt to move forward with the session. In this case the Customer acknowledges that implementation and training outcomes may be different than the originally understood scope. If a scheduled engagement session is halted by the Customer or Jamf due to incomplete prerequisite work, it will count as a reschedule.
If the Customer cancels or changes the date(s) of the services for any reason at any time after confirmation, the Customer agrees to reimburse any unrecoverable costs incurred by Jamf at the time of cancellation.
Once a remote engagement has been scheduled, multiple Customer reschedules or failure to attend a scheduled engagement without 5 business days advanced notice may result in the forfeiture of services. To ensure we have time to cover topics outlined in the Statement of Work, please join the video conferencing platform promptly at your chosen time. Arriving more than 20 minutes past the scheduled start time will be counted as a failure to attend. Remote engagements must be scheduled in 4-hour blocks. We do not schedule engagements that are less than 4-hours.
Customers enrolled in our virtual onboarding agree to follow all applicable instructions and policies received upon registration. One (1) Customer per enrollment will be allowed in attendance of the onboarding sessions.
Enrollments purchased with credit card or purchase order (PO) are eligible for a full refund if the cancellation is made at least ten (10) business days prior to the first session.
Customers who do not cancel as outlined will be responsible for the full amount due.
In the event a Customer must cancel due to extenuating circumstances within ten (10) business days prior to the start of the engagement, Jamf may, at its discretion, allow the Customer to reschedule. If this occurs, please reach out to Jamf and let us know as soon as possible.
Enrollments via Organizational and Individual Training Passes are allowed two (2) late cancellations*/no shows** during the term of the Training Pass. A third (3) late cancellation/no show will result in deactivation of the Training Pass. Learn more about the Training Pass here.
*Late cancellation - Providing cancellation notice less than ten (10) business days prior to the start of the first session.
**No show - Not present for either session.
Registrant substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the first session by notifying Jamf.
Statement of Work
Your purchased service may include a predefined Statement of Work (SOW). The SOW does not guarantee specific outcomes, but rather is for an engineer’s time and consultation services. While good faith attempts will be made to meet and exceed every goal outlined in the SOW, Jamf and its engineers will not be held liable for failing to meet the SOW goals due to customer issues (lack of staff availability, technical issues outside of Jamf control, etc.). Should an issue arise within Jamf’s control (Product issue, etc.) that affects outcomes, Jamf Services shall provide additional, reasonable amounts of time to the customer to ensure success. Additional partnership with Jamf Support and Customer Success may occur as well.
Recording any part of a Jamf engagement is strictly prohibited. Sharing, copying, posting images or reproducing the associated materials in any way is prohibited. For more information on additional policies visit https://www.jamf.com/training/training-policies/.
Jamf Certified Subcontractors
Jamf reserves the right to use certified Jamf subcontractors to deliver Customer engagements.