NYC Metro JAMF User Group : Now with two times the meetings!!!

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

All,

In discussing with a few of the core members of the group, we have decided to set up two (count 'em), two JAMF User group meetings over the next month and a half.

Both events will held at the Training/Seminar room at the Apple Executive Briefing Center, 100 Fifth Ave, New York, NY, 10014. Refreshments will be served, open discussion is on tap, and all Casper admins are welcome.

The first date will be Tuesday, November 4th from 4:30 til 6:30 PM and will be run by Raul Santos (@RaulSantos][/url) of Weill Cornell Medical College and topics to be included will be a Post JNUC round up, where folks are at with Yosemite rollouts, and hopefully a speaker ( depending on who we can lure here with the promise of free pizza and beer.)

The second date will be Tuesday, December 2nd from 4:30 til 6:30 PM, and our speaker will be Lisa Davies (@lisacherie][/url) from AOL and the topic of discussion will be leveraging the JSS API in an enterprise where Casper needs to integrate with a number of other systems.

Due to family commitments, i may not be able to attend, but i'll be posting the invites within the next 24 hours and i hope that folks are able to attend.

if anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out.

Mark M (@mmdowjones][/url)

8 REPLIES 8

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Folks,

links for both meetings are up and registration starts at 9AM today:

November meeting https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=28
December meeting https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/userGroup.html?id=29

if anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out.

Mark M

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Both registrations are now active. come and Get them!!!

jmb03012
New Contributor III

Am I missing something or is there no button or link to register once you to to those pages? They both are just showing red banners that registration starts today at 9AM...

UPDATE: Now they are working!

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey all,

Today is the last day of signups for this month's meeting. 5PM is the cutoff so we have a final count for the room.

if you want in, now is the time.

Have a great day!

-MM

MarkMelaccio
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey folks, Just bumping this up as the December meeting is just a few weeks away. If you are interested, sign up!

--MM

PackerAdmin
New Contributor

I'm sorry to say we won't be able to make today's meeting. We're looking for a new asset management solution. I'd love to know about other solutions folks have had success integrating with Casper. Discovering other systems that can also integrate would be a bonus.

Will anyone post notes from the meeting? That would be great. Thanks.

Schechter
New Contributor

Please include me in the next Group Meeting