Creating New VPP Invitation

macboy
Contributor

I originally created a VPP invitation using an LDAP group. Found some issues (adding users not in my site) to the invitation. After attending JAMF Conference I recreated a smart User group based on Users who invitation status is "not associated" and the location is in my site. For some reason it populated it with all the users, although several Users been associated with my VPP program and shouldn't show up. When I create the new invite it sends it to all the Users in my VPP program again even though they have already associated themselves in the prior invite. My Smart Group never gets updated and still has everyone in it (including Associated people from prior invite) because the Smart Group doesn't get updated to already associated people. Hope that makes sense. Has anyone else seen this? Is there way to get back the Association from the old invite?

1 REPLY 1

macboy
Contributor

Never mind it seems to have all updated itself just took a while for it to trickle down to the JSS.

Anyone have any idea how to delete a post from here? I was going to remove this but could not see any way to do it.

Thanks.