Installer Certificate wont save?

rmaldon
New Contributor III

Hey all --

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this before... Somehow our JSS reverted back to an old installer certificate we no longer use for the quick-add.

When I try and upload our new one, I input the password, and upload at which point it looks successful. However, once I hit "save" it just goes back to the old one. Ive tried different browsers, downloading a new copy of the cert, restarting, etc.

Anyone else seen this before?

Running on:
casper v9.32
OS X 10.9.5

Thanks ahead of time!

1 REPLY 1

scottb
Honored Contributor

Not that issue, but a similar one. See the below, noting that it's not supposed to happen in 9+
That being the case, I think it did happen to me once since going to 9.32 (which we are still on).

Hi Scott, Thank you for contacting JAMF Support about this issue. We have confirmed this is a defect in the Casper Suite, and have recorded it under Defect ID D-003584. It appears that after the initial session where we upload the certificate, if we start another JSS session and navigate to the computer management framework settings section, then click on the tab for the enrollment process, if we click on any other tab without hitting the cancel or save buttons at the bottom, even though we've made no changes to the certificate, it removes the certificate. Now that we've figured this out, we'll just want to make sure to hit cancel or save every time (more likely we'll probably just not even click on this tab unless we need to change something). Hopefully this work around will get things going again in the meantime. Please let us know if there are further questions, and sorry for the inconvenience.