Deploying Adobe Creative Cloud 2015.5 for Teams and Permissions

whitsont
New Contributor

Has anyone had any issues with creating a packages in general or with permissions for Creative Cloud using Adobe's package builder?

We recently replaced a set of ancient 07 MacBook's with new and upgraded Adobe to Creative Cloud. Every time and way I've tried making the package and deploying it through Casper, I get permission denied popups on various Adobe App's when logging in as a student, which are Active Directory based accounts. We have an Open Directory server that the Mac's are also bound too.

I ended up going through and granting the "local everyone" and the "network groups everyone" full control to all the Adobe folders under Library > Application Support and under the App's folder itself, and the utilities folder. I tried using Composer and capture me making the changes, but for some reason the Network Group permissions don't apply, but the local ones do.

They were working fine and now they randomly are giving permission denied popup's for IPC Broker. I've had some ask me to sign into Adobe and activate it while others were fine and imaged using the same image.

Adobe's documentation is horrible because it keeps taking you to different pages and isn't all together. Does anyone have instructions on how best to deploy CC or fix crazy permission error popups?

Thanks in advance!

0 REPLIES 0