Doubled Jamfnation email notifications

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

I remember seeing this happening a couple years ago but it seemed to get resolved. It's back again. For the past month or so I've been getting doubled email notifications from JAMFnation. Is anyone else seeing that too?

5 REPLIES 5

scottb
Honored Contributor

Not lately, @AVmcclint. Like you, I've had that happen before...
Recently, I've been getting the dreaded "something went wrong" when logging in here though.

Emily_Brown
New Contributor III

@AVmcclint and @scottb -

Thanks for the feedback! We figured out that @AVmcclint is getting double emails due to having the Discussion Bookmarked. We're on it! I'll follow up later this year when I believe we've resolved the issue. If you believe that you're experiencing a different issue, let me know.

@scottb -

We made a change to the site in the last several weeks that potentially reduced that login error. Can you let us know the next time the issue occurs? I'm not certain that our change addressed 100% of the conditions. Looking for more info.

Thank you!
Emily

Look
Valued Contributor III

Am I the only one that finds the fact we got double threads on this particular topic highly funny?
Small minds I guess :)

scottb
Honored Contributor

@Emily.Brown - just now ;)
Reloading the page usually does the trick, but I've been seeing it I'd say 50% of the time I go to login using Safari...

Emily_Brown
New Contributor III

Thanks @scottb ! We'll keep digging on the cause.