Jamf Pro version 10 Announced

tnielsen
Valued Contributor

First?

7 REPLIES 7

nberanger
Contributor

Looked pretty slick from the presentation this morning. Can't wait for it to roll out next week. I wonder how quickly it will be applied to those of us with the hosted JSS solution?

LovelessinSEA
Contributor II

@nberanger There is another presentation at 1:30 cdt, Maybe we'll have more answers after that session. I'll be sure to post here if there is more information available.

AVmcclint
Honored Contributor

I'm interested to see if the Admin, Imaging, Remote, and Composer apps have changed at all.

dan-snelson
Valued Contributor II

@AVmcclint I've only noticed cosmetic, branding changes.

pete_c
Contributor III

There was no mention of the upgrade schedule for hosted customers, but I'll ask my Jamf Buddy this afternoon. I'd expect it to be fairly quick.

No views of the other apps yet, focus has been on the JSS and Self Service (all of which are welcome changes).

macmanmk
Contributor

My Jamf Buddy said hosted customers would be available to update on Day One and was already taking requests. I think we'll wait a week or two before proceeding.

salmon
New Contributor III

From the presentation, it looks like some dynamic changes. I might be a day one installer. My decision will depend if I can talk to some Beta testers. That being said, I cannot remember any major JAMF upgrade causing me any issues.