Skip to main content
Jamf Nation, hosted by Jamf, is a knowledgeable community of Apple-focused admins and Jamf users. Join us in person at the ninth annual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) this November for three days of learning, laughter and IT love.

Profile Creator and Nomad

Hello all. I am attempting to use profile creator to set up the background in nomad login. I get my logo to show up but no background image. Does it have to be a certain filetype? Does anyone know the dimensions to cover only the login window and not the entire background?

Like Comment
Order by:
SOLVED Posted: by Hugonaut

for my nolo config (created with profilecreator) I'm using a 300x300 png file & it works great

on the preferences wiki i don't see anything limiting the file type of the image but it could be listed somewhere else.
https://gitlab.com/orchardandgrove-oss/NoMADLogin-AD/wikis/Configuration/preferences

SOLVED Posted: by achristoforatos

Is it a logo your working with or have you been able to get the whole login window covered? Do you have a screenshot I can see?

Jamf wants to hear your feedback around Peripherals and Jamf Connect settings configuration