Watch Locations

coveyj1
New Contributor

It looks like Crooked Pint has a large screen and will be showing the MNF game. This is in close proximity to the Guthrie. Colts vs Chargers.

http://crookedpint.com/music-film-and-events/big-game

17 REPLIES 17

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Crooked Pint works for me. I'm at the other end of Washington, but I can hoof it with ease.

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

What big game? (Sorry from the UK).

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Good Old Football ;) American Football, that is. 2 fairly good teams will be playing each other.

bentoms

What night? Tuesday?

& it's not the good old football the rest of us know!!

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

It's for Monday Night Football. I'm sure those of us attending would love to educate our overseas friends on the finer points of the game, so feel free to join us.

https://jamfnation.jamfsoftware.com/jnucEvent.html?eventId=59

bentoms

Thank you. But will need to be over a beer another night.

Will be in Minneapolis around 10PM, probably knackered too!

TomDay

I land about 6pm so MNF my 1st night in Minn is a good possibility if its close to the Aloft. Hope to see you there!

jpmaynar
New Contributor III

Colts fan from Indiana here! I'll be there. Go Colts!

Kelly_Conrad
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Corner Bar in Seven Corners (by Bullwinkles & Town Hall Brewery) has large screens and a bunch of TVs and will be broadcasting the game. They also have happy hour from 4-7. Just figured I would throw out another suggestion from a local :)

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

Are people up to change to the Corner Bar? I think the location may be more convenient to a few hotels (mine included). Reply back to the thread if you're ok with the Corner bar.

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

FYI here's the Address if you wanted to look it up:

1501 Washington Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454-5500
United States

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

I took the initiative based on the local's suggestion and just went ahead and changed it.

jpmaynar
New Contributor III

Looks like a good walk from aLoft with the possible rain coming.

coveyj1
New Contributor

Probably too far for me in the rain. I am downtown at Hyatt place off of 7th and 5th.

easyedc
Valued Contributor II

If anyone still wants to meet up at the corner bar, I'll be. Feel free to text me. 5023225661.

TomDay

Heading to crooked pint with a couple of colleagues that I ran in to. Coming from the aloft, not too far. Gray Adidas T-shirt if you see me there.

bentoms

Chicago O'Hare airport gate h14!

2 hours till flight to MSP.