289K Posts
7,649 Solutions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Run Script When an Application is Launched

I am trying to create a script that displays a message when a specific application is launched to alert the user it is not supported and they're using it at their own risk. I was able to get the base script I want to trigger together, but cannot seem...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sophos Endpoint Patch Management

Unfortunately Jamf doesn't support the Sophos Endpoint Protection in the Patch Feed anymore. Due to that fact all newer Versions are showing up as unknown. Unfortunately, I can't get the Jamf Title Editor to display the installed Sophos Endpoint vers...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac Admin @ Booz Allen Hamilton

Play a key role as part of a corporate technical team supporting and managing internal Booz Allen macOS endpoints using Jamf Pro. Conduct macOS platform engineering tasks, including patch deployment, designing and building policies, and creating and ...  View more

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamf Pro 11.4.2 Now Available

Today we are releasing a maintenance version of Jamf Pro. Jamf Pro 11.4.2 fixes the following product issue: Jamf Pro Server [PI117958] A database table issue that could cause server instability and an HTTP 503 error has been resolved. For additional...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

"Casperread" attempting to reach phishing sites

Hi,I am the System Administrator at an educational institution that utilizes Jamf software (has done so since Jamf was still called Casper). I am also a part of the security team, and a security software we utilize sent me a weekly report that an acc...  View more

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Indexing a Package

If Jamf Admin is being discontinued, How do we index a package without it for an uninstall?  View more

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable Apple Music

Hi All,Is there a way to disable Apple Music on macOS.Tried a restriction profile using the com.apple.applicationaccess - false for allowMusicService.Also tried using Restricted Software, this takes too long and can take up to 1min to kick in. And it...  View more

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with register devices in Intune

We use Jamf Pro and have an integration with Conditional Access to register Macbooks within Microsoft Intune.We have recently started receiving this error message and have not been able to resolve it. Who can help me think about how we can tackle thi...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with script. PLEASE :)

I am looking for a "reliable" way to find out what network is the computer using. I think I have the WiFi part working.check_wifi_status() { local wifi_interface=$(networksetup -listallhardwareports | grep -A 1 Wi-Fi | awk '/Device:/ {print $2}') if ...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco Secure Client 5 Install for Jamf

The documentation from Cisco is pretty abysmal, it took me hours to finally make sense of it all. I made my own guide and an all-in-one config profile to use for deployment via Jamf. I hope this helps anyone in the future. https://scribehow.com/share...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Clear Passcode command still in pending

We have an iPad that has been sitting unused since November while the employee it was assigned to was laid off for the winter (we are a construction company and have a lot of seasonal layoffs). The user is ready to start back up for this season but c...  View more

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ManageEngine Endpoint Central Agent

To all, we are trying to create a package for self-service to install and launch. I have followed the directions from tech support:1. Open the Endpoint Central Cloud Console 2. Redirect to the Agent Module3. Click on the Computers sub-tab4. Click on ...  View more

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements
Join us for Top 5 Security Predictions for eye-opening insights into the evolving role of mobile devices in shaping your organization’s security plans as well as more predicted trends. Check out our Events page for more details.
Submit a Feature Request
Share your ideas of how we can improve our products here!
Join Our Beta Program
Jamf Pro 11.5.0 Beta is now available!

Click here to learn more
Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors