We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our Jamf Pro team to ensure our solutions meet our own standards of quality and the expectations of our customers.
As a Software Engineer in Test you will be a key resource on the development team building the Jamf Pro product. You will have responsibility for designing and building an automated testing framework in support of our continuous delivery model for software. The testing framework will be designed to be extensible and flexible in support of the continuing evolution of Jamf Pro.
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make a Jamf Pro customer successful and apply that knowledge to ensuring the quality of each release,
- Contribute as a fully embedded member of an agile team, working directly with software engineers, product managers, technical writers, software architects, user experience architects, product owners, and others to deliver value to our customers,
- Coordinate within the development team to build a system to support automation of systems and performance testing,
- Work within the development team to build and maintain the systems that support further automation of tests,
- Hold development teams accountable for delivery of features that meet the needs of Jamf Pro customers while being of the highest quality possible,
- Understanding of and commitment to Agile development methods and practices, namely Kanban,
- Assists and mentors others in the area of test on practices, technology, and innovative solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience in coding or testing,
- Experience with Java (or other object-oriented programming languages like C# or Python),
- Experience with Selenium, BrowserStack or similar,
- Experience with development practices like Acceptance Testing and Continuous Delivery,
- Experience with Bamboo or other continuous integration tools,
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment,
- Strong written and oral English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience testing cloud-based applications,
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development,
- Familiarity with AWS and how to test applications on it,
- Experience with performance and load testing applications.
Location: Katowice, Poland
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Supervisor: Manager, Software Engineering
How to Apply