We look forward to growing together! Our company is built on the strengths of its people, and we want to be the best place for you to achieve and grow.
The Systems Engineer’s (SE) primary role is to partner within the Sales team and work alongside the Regional Sales Manager and Key Account Manager to achieve sales and revenue goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and develop technical solutions to meet the needs of prospects as well as enable Jamf partners. This position works both remotely and on site with prospects/customers and partners.
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and vision of the organization.
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- Technical point of contact for prospects and partners throughout the sales process
- Position and present Jamf solutions and proposals to prospects and partners, demonstrating Jamf Pro and other products to prospects
- Attend and present at industry trade shows and events
- Drive and support evaluations and pilot implementations of Jamf Pro and other Jamf solutions
- Work to ensure that revenue and sales goals are met while maintaining a high level of prospect/customer satisfaction
- Provide training to partners on the usage of Jamf products
- Act as a liaison between the Sales and Service departments
- Special projects as assigned
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Professional manner and self-presentation when face to face with prospects/customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and proficiency in presentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to travel for on site demonstrations, events, implementations, and other duties.
- Ability to work independently in the field and as part of a team.
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Proficient, well-rounded experience in technical consultative selling to multiple levels within a complex organization.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience working within a large-scale Mac environment preferred.
- Apple Platform
- English and German are required.
Location: Germany | Preferably Munich or Berlin
Travel: 50% | Excluding international travel for training in Minneapolis, MN.
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Level: 3-5+ years experience
Supervisor: Systems Engineering Manager
How to Apply