The IT Helpdesk Administrator will help maintain and improve our Apple Macintosh environment, office networks, and end-user support for Circle's Dublin office, and remote offices worldwide. We’re looking for an energetic people-person to be able to interface enthusiastically with all levels of users within Circle.
What you’ll work on:
- Onboard new employees and deploy hardware refreshes to existing employees
- Install, configure and support hardware and software on OS X devices
- Troubleshoot issues with OS X, Macintosh hardware, networking, security issues and other needs that arise
- Manage and audit hardware inventory and software site licenses, as well as security and compliance policies
- Provide training to employees, both formal and ad hoc, on software usage and good security practices
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 2+ years experience with deployment, configuration projects working with OS X systems and related peripherals
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment
- Experience monitoring and resolving issues in a ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk, Jira or similar
- Understand management issues for OS X systems, MDM, and using hard drive encryption (FileVault)
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP stack and networking protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, etc
- Troubleshooting and configuring A/V systems
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator certification
- JAMF Certified Casper Technician or previous Casper Suite experience
- Google Apps administration experience
- Configuration management and automation experience using shell scripts or Python
Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We’ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we’re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we’re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
How to Apply
Submit your CV online through our job portal.