Company: Insight Global
Location: Orlando FL
An employer is looking for a Sr. Apple Systems Engineer in the Celebration FL area. The Sr. Apple Systems Engineer is responsible for the planning and engineering of the Casper JSS world wide system and infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software to support the Mac environment. Monitors the performance of Casper, JSS, MySQL systems. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals as set forth by Atos and the customer. Works under general supervision. Experience in leading and directing the work of others.
· JAMF Casper certification (CCA a must; CCE/CJA a plus).
· Apple certification (ACSP a must; ACTC a plus).
· 8-10 years of experience in Apple platform management and support · 5+ years of experience supporting JAMF Software Casper suite and JSS systems · Collaborative (works with other Engineers, code checking, version control using GitHub, documentation using Confluence/Wiki). · Strong or Expert working knowledge of relevant/emerging technologies: • UNIX shell scripting (bash a must, python/perl/ruby a plus) • JAMF Software Casper Suite • Device Enrollment Program (DEP) • Volume Purchase Program (VPP) • Mobile Device Management (MDM) • Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures within the Apple architecture and deployment best practices.
· Experience imaging Mac computers with Casper tools
· Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty · Experience troubleshooting Mac Desktop Applications
· Experience with a ticketing system experience such as ServiceNow or Easy Vista
· Experience troubleshooting tiers 1, 2, and 3 with Mac products both in a remote setting and in the field
· They must have great communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask.
Please email your resume and contact information (including your phone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We will reach out to you within 24 hours.