Are you excited to grow your career? We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply. Our people make all the difference in our success.”
The Security Operations Engineer will work with the Cloud and Delivery team to continue to build our Security Design and Architecture, Compliance, Threat and Vulnerability Management, and Penetration Testing. You will be responsible for maintaining operation of the environment in accordance with our service level agreements and providing support to both our staff and customers.
- Provides the framework, processes and execution to ensure support of Jamfs data leakage prevention
- Responsible for the tools, configuration, administration and related processes around our log file collection and monitoring. Handles related alert responses with the proper sense of urgency.
- Reviews IAM group permissions, ssh keys, encryption keys, passwords and roles review and related collaborative efforts on an ongoing basis with IT team
- Responsible for Web application firewall and related prevention, detection and mitigation of DDoS attack.
- Vulnerability Management: Accountable for the prevention, detection and mitigation of vulnerabilities through industry standard tools, configuration, administration and internal procedures.
- Patch Management: Works collaboratively with other Operations team members to plan and orchestrate patching of our services.
- Regularly reviews Security Groups and appropriate monitoring in line with Jamf processes and procedures and alert response
- Performs regular firewall audits in line with our procedures. Provides the appropriate documentation, supporting evidence and follow up on identified issues requiring remediation.
- Responsible for tooling, processes and follow up actions related to our external port scanning
needs and practices
- Handles the identification, planning and implementation of any server hardening needs.
- Works collaboratively with Operations and other internal teams to communicate, document and implement.
- Performs Security incident analysis, response and remediation
- Maintain the Online Services wiki and technical documentation of processes and procedures
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Perform light programming/scripting duties in BASH, PHP and Python
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge of JAMF Cloud Services and related products
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- 0 - 2 years Linux command line interface knowledge (Required)
- 0 - 2 years IT security principles, security operations, techniques, and technologies
- 0 - 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
Location: Katowice, Poland
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
Manager: Security Operations Supervisor
How to Apply