Company: Insight Global
Location: Celebration, FL, 34747
NO REMOTE OPPORTUNITY (MUST SIT ONSITE IN CELEBRATION, FL, 34747)
Mac Engineering team position, responsible for managing and supporting Jamf Pro infrastructure.
Function as a Subject Matter Expert of Apple platform (integration and management).
• Continuous collaboration and mentorship to colleagues, and continuous process improvement.
• Sense of urgency and due diligence is a huge part of this role.
• Able to provide compliance for Minimum Security Baseline (MSB) requirements.
• Provide standards based, manageable and sustainable solutions, with detailed documentation, flow charts, etc.
• Integrating, and managing large numbers of Macs in enterprise environments.
• Subject matter expert for Apple platform, Jamf Pro, standards based methodologies, best practices.
• Integrate with existing infrastructure (Active Directory, LDAP, SMTP, GSX, Load Balancers, etc.).
• Experienced in scripting for REST API (for integration and automation with Jamf Pro).
• Working experience creating SSL certificate chains.
• Device Enrollment Program (DEP), Volume Purchase Program (VPP), Apple Push Notification Service (APNS), Thin Provisioning, etc.
• Experience building, managing, and supporting Jamf Pro (Casper/JSS) on headless RHEL.
• Shell scripting to provide automation and integration, focus on manageable and sustainable solutions.
• Create logic (Extension Attributes, Scripts, Smart|Static Computer Groups, Configuration Profiles, etc.), initial testing for staged deployment.
• Thin Provisioning process (develop, manage, maintain; maintain user experience; mentor teams for understanding).
• 7+ years Apple platform enterprise integration and management experience
• 3-5 years of experience working at an engineer level in an enterprise environment
• Collaborative, organized, able to produce clear technical document for our teams.
• CCA (Casper Certified Admin) or JAMF 300 certification at a minimum OR equivalent years of experience • Complex Jamf Pro server setup and maintenance experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL headless).
• Bash shell scripting (this team does a lot with bash on RHEL and macOS) • Strong or Expert working knowledge of relevant/emerging Apple technologies: o Device Enrollment Program (DEP) o Volume Purchase Program (VPP) o Mobile Device Management (MDM) • 3-5 years of experience configuring JAMF SSL Certificates (creation and renewal)
• Experience with clusters and load balancing.
• Experience configuration MySQL, replication, and failover.
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Linux+ Certification not required but a huge plus.
Responsible for the planning and engineering of the Casper JSS world wide system and infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software to support the Mac environment. Monitors the performance of Casper, JSS, MySQL systems. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals as set forth by the customer. Works under general supervision. Experience in leading and directing the work of others.
• CCE or JAMF 400 certification • CJA certification (Certified JSS Administrator) highly preferred. • ACTC
• Python, Perl, or Ruby scripting • Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Linux+ Certification not required but a huge plus
• Knowledge or experience with Load Balancers a plus (F5)
• Prior experience as an Apple Genius
Please send over your most updated resume to email@example.com and my professional recruiter, Nick, will get back to you within 24 hours. Our client is looking to interview as early as this week, so please get back to us soon as possible. Have a great day!