Company: The New IT
Location: United States
This is a full-time remote Mac Engineer position and you may telecommute from anywhere in the United States.
As Mac Engineer, you will be responsible for performing a broad spectrum of activities in engineering, developing, and deploying a standard Mac solution for customers in the federal government.
The New IT is focused and committed to helping organizations succeed with Apple. We are partnered with Apple, Jamf, and Cisco to provide innovative technology and services that help commercial and government organizations deploy, manage, secure, and support iOS and macOS devices. Learn more about us at TheNewIT.com
- Apple and Jamf certifications.
- ITIL Foundation Level certification.
- Working knowledge of macOS command-line and scripting.
- Experience with VPN connections for Mac.
- Experience with Git and AutoPKG.
- Experience with BigFix management software.
- Experience with the Service Now ticketing system.
- Experience supporting government customers in secure environments, familiarity of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines.
Apply at: https://www.thenewit.com/mac-engineer
Jamf wants to hear your general feedback around Configuration Profiles!