We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Technical Services Engineer to join our expanding and passionate Sydney based team, supporting a growing roster of SME and Enterprise clients.
In this role, you will be designing, integrating, deploying and managing Apple focused solutions for some of Australia’s largest and fastest growing organisations.
We provide long term career stability, advancement, and attractive salary package.
- Participate in design and implementation of technical solutions and infrastructure projects with a strong focus on macOS and iOS deployment, device management and technology lifecycle planning.
- Provide onsite and remote support delivery and technical expertise
- Proactively make recommendations to enhance the likelihood of customer success, including system configuration, workflows, remediation of defects, application usage, enhanced product features and improvements to implementation
- Support other members of our IT Services team through mentoring, assisting with support requests, sourcing training materials and proactively sharing best practices
- Interact with customers at all levels of responsibility and technical expertise
- Establish long lasting commercial relationships with new clients and maintain existing relationships
- Work closely with our IT Services team, as well as our Sales team and external partners to identify opportunities and grow our support offering
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Apple related technical support experience in large scale environments
- Demonstrate high level understanding of modern deployment and integration techniques (DEP + MDM)
- Current Jamf Certifications (ie Jamf 300+ or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to ability to present ideas in user-friendly language and convey a customer-focus attitude
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Very strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of mixed server and client platform environments
- Highly self-motivated who also works well in a team environment
- Exposure to help desk ticketing systems
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Be available for after hours and weekend support when required
- Demonstrate a passion for the Apple macOS and iOS platforms
- Experience with Identity and Directory Services
- Advanced understanding of networking design and security
- Apple Certifications (or close to it, with a little guidance from us)
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Office 365, Office 365 Migration
- Apple Consultants Network accreditation
- Understanding of server virtualisation environments and management
About Mac Centre
Mac Centre is recognised as the market leader for designing, deploying and managing Apple focused solutions for business who expect more from technology.
For over 15 years, Mac Centre has quietly become the partner of choice for some of Australia’s most innovative companies, from fast growing start ups, to the most awarded creative agencies and globally recognised enterprise clients – businesses who understand that technology plays a vital role in enabling their success.
How to Apply
If you're ready to join an elite team of Apple solution experts, please email a resume and cover letter that includes your work history to email@example.com
Unfortunately we can only accept candidates with full Australian working rights.