Location: New York, NY
We are a fast growing Mac based MSP located in NYC. We service a large range of clients across the creative, fashion, educational, medical, retail and non-profit sectors (among so many more). Our primary focus is building efficiency through automation and we invest heavily in implementing the tools that make our services stand apart. This includes helping clients build single sign on solutions (through OneLogin and Okta), zero touch deployment solutions (primarily via JAMF but also through Addigy), and bring value added services through our partnerships and affiliations with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Cisco, Cylance, Dropbox and Adobe among others. We are long standing members of the Apple Consultants Network and work closely with Dropbox as members of the Partner Advisory Committee.
We are looking for a Mac focused Director of Technology to explore, develop, implement, support, and champion technology across our growing client base. Your job will be to focus on automated solutions while further integrating our already strong foundation of software rooted in JAMF, Connectwise, OneLogin and Addigy.
You will help focus our efforts though optimization of JAMF deployments, while helping to build both internal and customer growth strategy. You will help develop best practices and advise about IT security for both individuals and networks.
You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately and help with internal training to ensure that our staff is maximizing their functionality.
We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator who feels comfortable discussing complex topics with customers that often aren’t sophisticated IT minds, we’d like to meet you!
• Design, Test, Revise, Deploy IT solutions for the company and our client base
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage for our service
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert on all things infrastructure and automation
• Own the deployment and configuration management pipeline for MDM solutions and patch
• Along with the CEO, act as a mentor and help train staff and champion our new and existing technology solutions
• Maintain excellent documentation and procedures
• Provide on-site technical support to implement solutions for our client base • Act as an escalation point for Tier 2/Helpdesk service tickets
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and senior client staff
• Recently acquired JAMF 300 certification or better is a requirement
• Strong knowledge of other MDM platforms like Addigy and Connectwise Automate
• Strong knowledge of OneLogin SSO (as well ask Okta)
• Strong knowledge of G-Suite and Office365
• Proven experience in a senior or leadership role
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership and organizational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to help train and support staff when they need assistance. It is cliche but we are a small team and need team players.
• Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
• Full Medical Benefits
• Opportunities to attend conferences, certification courses and events that help you grow • Paid time off
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Life insurance benefits
• Apple equipment
• Commuter Subsidies
• Generous vacation time
• Ability to grow with a fast paced company and eventually build out your own team
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org