Company: Engage Partners
Location: San Francisco Bay area
The Senior MAC Systems Engineer is responsible for the configuration, management, and ongoing support of end user Mac workstations. This position supports Client in this capacity as it relates to system policy/configuration, image management, image deployment, application packaging, application distribution, security/performance patching, AV/Encryption, as well as the supporting backend management infrastructures/technologies used (JAMF).
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patient’s rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Employee must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the C-I-CARE Standards of the Hospital. C-I-CARE is the foundation of Client’s patient-experience and represents a framework for patient-centered interactions.
• Respond to resolve incidents related to Mac systems in the Client environment, serving as a source of engineering support for Mac configuration, applications, image management, image deployment, security.
• Assist with the thorough documentation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of standardized processes around Mac management. • Provide functional expertise on projects and assist with requirement gathering, identification of emerging technologies, and business case development.
• Assist with the development of a set of core images/profiles, including operating systems and application configuration settings, ensuring interoperability among the applications and images/profiles.
• Evaluate, test, and deploy patches and upgrades and establish processes to ensure proper patch level compliance across the desktop environment.
• Support backend management infrastructure, JAMF, Apple DEP and Apple VPP.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university.
• Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
• License/Certification: o JAMF Certification (Required)
o AirWatch-Workspace ONE certification (Preferred)
o Intune certifications (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Advanced skills with MAC devices and MAC management technologies, toolsets, and methodologies o JAMF (Required) JSS, Apache Tomcat, Imaging, Configuration Profiles, Policies, App packaging, Mac patching, Active Directory Integration, Apple DEP and Apple VPP.
o AirWatch/Workspace ONE (Preferred) Apple iOS and Google Android devices, Configuration profiles, Compliance Policies, Secure Email Gateways, AirWatch Cloud Connector, Application Management, BYOD, Apple DEP and Apple VPP, Android For Enterprise
o Intune (Preferred) Management of Windows, iOS, macOS, MS Autopilot.
• Ability to effectively interact with all internal and external stakeholders involved in desktop systems support, as well as customers at all levels in the organization.
• Strong task and time management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong technical writing/documentation skills, and strong technical expertise on all aspects of Mobile and Mac devices.
• Ability to utilize REST API to perform bulk administration tasks.
• Ability and initiative to quickly/continually learn and proactively stay on top of latest mobile device and Mac management technologies.
• Ability and initiative to make decisions on own.
• Ability and initiative to drive efforts from beginning to end with little supervision.
Who We Are: eNgage Partners brings decades of combined strategic recruitment and talent acquisition expertise. Our multi-tiered collection of Recruiting and Consulting Programs provide distinct levels of services crafted to meet our clients' needs. Whether it's Direct Hire or Temporary Placement, Retained Executive Search, or Consulting Services, eNgage is poised to create the right solution for your staffing needs. What We Do: eNgage Partners is a full service staffing agency. Our dedicated teams of recruitment professionals deliver effective workforce solutions. Committed to recruiting and staffing excellence, we connect the right employee with the right business at the right time.
We provide focused recruitment services in the following disciplines: • Administrative & Office Professionals • Sales & Marketing • Finance & Accounting • Information Technology • Healthcare / Clinical & Non-Clinical • Pharmacy • Healthcare IT • Engineering, Energy & Green Technologies
eNgage Partners has the ability to supply staff for short or long-term engagements and direct hire requirements. We ensure quality candidate selection to organizations of all sizes, from the small business owner to mid-size companies to Fortune 100 corporations. Combining innovative strategies with traditional recruitment practices, we will design a customized staffing program to meet your unique specifications. .
Please forward your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.