Location: London, GB
We’re looking for an IT Associate to join our recently formed IT Team at Tessian.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of defining and implementing our IT and is a great opportunity for a brilliant technically-minded Graduate. You'll get to interact with employees in all areas, and at all seniorities at Tessian.
You’ll love solving technical problems and be excited to join a small team where you'll make a huge impact and develop fast within a great startup environment. You'll be excited about learning how to use and implement the latest technologies. You'll get to develop a great instinct for walking the fine line between security and usability. We seek to empower our employees to achieve excellence, and we believe a powerful IT function is a key asset in our ability to do so.
Things you’ll be doing from day one include:
- Attending meetings and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Helping ensure Tessian's employees' software and hardware run like clockwork
- Documenting internal support articles and processes
- Keeping our asset management system up to date
- On-boarding new Tessian employees
- Things you’ll learn about & get involved in over time:
Things you’ll learn about & get involved in over time:
- Designing and executing projects to improve our systems and operations
- Learning about network infrastructure
- Working on internal security processes and practices
Tessian is a VC backed SaaS technology company. Our mission is to keep the world's most sensitive data and systems private and secure, so we're building the world's first Human Layer Security (HLS) platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technology to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We’ve recently raised $42m in Series B funding led by Sequoia. Sequoia partner Matt Miller is joining the board. In 2018 our venture backed business grew 400% and our team expanded from 13 to 120 people; we have ambitious growth plans for the next year, spanning all areas including our product offerings and our sales & marketing divisions. We’re excited about where this next phase of our growth will take us - we hope you are too, so we encourage you to apply today to be part of the next leg of the Tessian journey.
We’re backed by world-leading venture capital funds, including Sequoia, Accel, & Balderton Capital, who’ve invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Improbable & Transferwise & we’ve been named on the prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 list, crowned the “Best Security Startup” by WIRED magazine, and awarded “Best Innovation in Data Protection & Privacy” by CogX.
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension
- You’ll get a high quality tech kit to work on
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- We have regular communal company lunches, and regular team socials and activities
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, cereals, and amazing coffee
- We offer a cycle to work scheme, eye-care vouchers and childcare vouchers
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of nursery and primary school
- Generous enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move