Les Training Pass offrent aux organisations un moyen flexible et économique de former et de certifier leurs équipes informatiques à Casper Suite. Le Training Pass est un abonnement annuel qui permet aux organisations d'inscrire en toute simplicité leur personnel à des cours dispensés par Jamf, le tout en un seul achat.
En Europe, les cours sont dispensés à Londres, Paris, Amsterdam et Munich. Vous pouvez également opter pour des cours privés dans vos propres locaux. Tous les cours sont donnés en anglais.
N'hésitez pas à poursuivre la lecture pour en savoir plus sur les sujets abordés, les contenus des formations, les prérequis et les avantages des cours (en anglais).
What is a Training Pass?
- Each Training Pass allows your organization to reserve one seat at a time in any available class. In other words, you can send any person from your organization to unlimited classes as long as the classes are on different days.
- A Training Pass may be shared by multiple users at your organization, as long as only one individual attends per class.
- Each Training Pass may be used for any course offered by Jamf, including Apple certification courses.
- Organizations who purchase Training Passes must pre-register seats with their Account Manager or use Jamf Nation in order to attend a class.
- A Training Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Once I have a pass, how do I use it?
- Find any open class on https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/store/courses.
- When viewing available classes, you should see a "Register with Training Pass" button. Selecting this button allows you to enroll yourself or someone from your organization in the class selected. If you do not see an option to "Register with Training Pass", please contact your Account Manager.
- Come to class! (Just don't forget step 2. Only pre-registered students will be allowed to attend.)
Note: if you’re having trouble enrolling through Jamf Nation, please contact your Technical Account Manager.
Additional terms and conditions
- A Training Pass allows a user from your organization to attend any class at any time, one user at a time. However, if you would like to enroll multiple users into the same class—or into two classes occurring at the same time in different cities—simply purchase multiple Training Passes or individual seats into the desired class at the standard rates.
- A minimum 1-year subscription is required to purchase a Training Pass.
- Your Training Pass subscription must be active to register, enroll, and attend a class.
- Training Pass subscribers are allowed two cancellations/no-shows per year. To allow other customers to fill any open seats, please notify Jamf as soon as possible of an upcoming cancellation. If more than two attendee cancellations/no-shows per year occur, future enrollments under that training pass will not be allowed.
- Training Passes are limited to a single organization/activation code and cannot be shared across multiple entities.
For more information, please review the Training Policies.
En savoir plusJAMF Software Training Pass