Virtual JNUC 2020
FAQs for existing JNUC 2020 (San Diego) registration
Note, current registrants of JNUC 2020 (San Diego) will not be rolled into the new Virtual JNUC 2020 experience automatically. Click 'Register now' in the sidebar to sign-up to attend Virtual JNUC 2020. More details coming soon to jamf.com/jnuc.
I have already registered and paid with credit card or purchase order (PO) to attend JNUC 2020 in San Diego, what do I do?
You have two options in regard to your registration fee that you already paid for JNUC 2020 (San Diego).
Option 1: No action and we will automatically roll your registration status and fee to JNUC 2021 with the following incentives:
- You will not be subject to an increased 2021 registration fee since your registration fee has already been paid for and rolled over to next year’s JNUC.
- You will have a guaranteed hotel room over the conference dates at our host hotel with the negotiated conference rate of $209.00 ++.
- You will receive a special JNUC 2021 t-shirt mailed to the address you provided in the online JNUC 2020 registration form.
Option 2: Request a full refund of the registration fee you have already paid and your registration will not be rolled over to JNUC 2021. Final deadline to request a full refund is August 3, 2020. If you decide to cancel you will not be eligible for the incentives outlined in Option 1. To request a refund, please follow the instructions below.
Note: This option is for purchases processed through jamf.com/jnuc only. If you purchased via a reseller, please contact them directly regarding your refund.
- Step 1: Visit the modify your JNUC 2020 webpage, by clicking here.
- Step 2: Enter your work email and confirmation number in the appropriate fields and click “OK”.
- Your confirmation number was sent in your Registration Confirmation - JNUC 2020 email when you registered online for JNUC (San Diego). If you are unable to find the registration confirmation email, click on “Confirmation Number” on the link above and enter your work email. You will then receive an email with your confirmation number.
- If you do not receive this email with your confirmation number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your confirmation number.
- Step 3: Click the “Cancel my Registration” button.
- Step 4: Click the reason provided: JNUC 2020 San Diego (in-person) is canceled and I’d like to request a full refund and not rollover my paid registration fee to JNUC 2021.
- Step 5: Click “Finish” at the bottom of the page.
- Step 6: You will receive an email from JNUChelp@jamf.com confirming receipt of your cancellation.
- Step 7: If you paid via credit card, you will receive a full refund within 5-7 business days to the credit card provided at the initial time of registration. If you paid via purchase order, you will receive a full refund check mailed to the address provided in registration within 30-45 business days.
What if I have more questions about my JNUC 2020 registration status, or am not sure if I qualify for a rollover and/or refund?
If you have more questions about the rollover and/or refund process, please email us at email@example.com.
Virtual JNUC 2020 Experience FAQ
Is JNUC 2020 taking place as scheduled in San Diego?
No. The health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is of utmost importance to us. Because of this, recently we announced the Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) is being relaunched as a complimentary virtual event over the original dates: September 29 - October 1, 2020.
We are creating a special online experience that will give you the same components of JNUC that our Jamf Nation community has come to know and love.
Why did Jamf decide to make JNUC 2020 a virtual experience?
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities remains our top priority. Out of an abundance of caution, Jamf made the decision to relaunch JNUC 2020 as a global, virtual experience. We’re excited to bring JNUC to you through an online experience you won’t want to miss!
What are the dates for the virtual JNUC experience?
The virtual JNUC experience will be September 29 - October 1, 2020.
Will there be a cost to attend the virtual JNUC experience?
There will be no cost to attend the online keynote and sessions. Anyone and everyone is invited to register for the virtual experience.
Will there be any in-person events surrounding JNUC 2020?
No, we will not be hosting any in-person events for JNUC 2020. All content and experiences will be offered virtually.
I already booked a hotel in San Diego, what should I do?
- If you booked a room in the JNUC 2020 room block at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel, your reservation has been cancelled on your behalf. You will receive a cancellation email by June 1, 2020. If you do not receive a cancellation email directly from the hotel by June 1, please contact the hotel directly at (619) 564-3333 to confirm the cancellation has been made.
- The Hilton San Diego Bayfront will refund in full the advance deposit that was made at the time of booking the reservation. The refund will be applied to the form of payment used to make the reservation.
- If you booked your own hotel reservation outside the JNUC 2020 hotel room block (for example, through your company’s travel management website), you are responsible for cancelling your own reservation.
Will Jamf provide reimbursement for airfare I booked to San Diego already?
No, Jamf will not provide reimbursement for airfare that was booked to San Diego for JNUC 2020. Many airlines are offering flexible refund options at this time due to COVID-19. Please contact your airline directly to review your options.
When will you have more information about how to register for the virtual JNUC experience?
Registration for Virtual JNUC 2020 is now open! Click 'Register now' in the sidebar to sign-up to attend Virtual JNUC 2020. Watch future emails and updates posted to jamf.com/JNUC for more information about the new agenda and what the virtual experience entails.
I’m not a Jamf customer/partner. Does it make sense for me to attend JNUC 2020?
While a lot of content at JNUC 2020 is presented by Jamf customers and partners and focuses on their success using Jamf and Apple, any Apple IT admin can benefit from JNUC. Innovative problem-solving, common workflows, third-party tools and helpful resources are highlighted throughout the conference. And if you're just curious to see what Jamf is all about, there's no better way to check us out than attending JNUC!
Is there a plan for JNUC 2021?
Yes, JNUC 2021 will be in Orlando, FL from October 19 - 21, 2021. Registration details for JNUC 2021 will be posted at a later date. We look forward to seeing you there!
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about the virtual JNUC experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have already submitted a session to present at JNUC 2020 in San Diego, what do I do now that JNUC will be a virtual experience?
Nothing! We are excited to offer community sessions virtually — no doubt everyone’s favorite aspect of JNUC. We will be in touch in early summer with more details for presenters.
I have a session that I would like to submit for the Virtual JNUC 2020 experience, what do I do now?
Submit it! Our call for speakers is still open, and we plan to make sessions available virtually to attendees. You can submit your proposal here.
I'd like to talk over my submission, or get some help with an idea, now that JNUC is moving to a virtual experience. Can you you help me out?
Answer: Of course! Send an email to JNUCHelp@jamf.com and we'll connect you to our speaker resources.