Jamf Nation User Conference
For three days every year, Jamf Pro users from around the globe descend on the renowned Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis, MN for the Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC).
As the largest gatherings of Apple system administrators in the world, the annual JNUC brings together IT's brightest and most solution-driven minds together in one place to:
- Solve IT problems that impact organizations
- Get ideas that help take their investment in Apple and Jamf Pro to the next level
- Learn about new and future Jamf Pro features that empower users and IT
- Share real-life experiences, gain unexpected insights, and connect with their Jamf Nation peers
- Meet and mingle with Jamf product, implementation, and support experts
Inclusive, welcoming, and community-driven
The Jamf Nation User Conference is not a sales expo or a tradeshow. Instead, it’s a welcoming, three-day rally of community and Jamf-led presentations, deep-dive education sessions, and expert product insights to discover new and better ways to manage Apple devices with the purpose of empowering people, transforming business processes, and making IT life easier.
Whether you’re a new or advanced Jamf Pro user, you’ll walk away from the Jamf Nation User Conference with a smile on your face, a contact list full of new names, and a ton of new ideas to help you and your organization work smarter.