Jamf Nation User Conference.
The largest gathering of Apple system administrators in the world.
For three days every year, Apple IT professionals from around the globe gather for the Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC). The conference brings IT's brightest and most solution-driven minds together in one place to:
- Solve IT problems that impact organizations
- Get ideas that help take their investment in Apple and Jamf to the next level
- Learn about new Jamf products and features that empower users and IT
- Share real-life experiences, gain unexpected insights and connect with Jamf Nation peers
- Meet and mingle with Jamf product, implementation and support experts
Inclusive, welcoming and community-driven
The Jamf Nation User Conference is not a sales expo or a tradeshow. Instead, it’s a welcoming, three-day rally of community and Jamf-led presentations, deep-dive education sessions, and expert product insights to discover new and better ways to manage Apple devices with the purpose of empowering people, transforming business processes and making IT life easier.
Whether you’re a new to Apple device management or an experienced IT professional, you’ll walk away from the Jamf Nation User Conference with a smile on your face, a contact list full of new names, and a ton of new ideas to help you and your organization work smarter.