Jamf Cloud: Scale your device count quickly and securely without giving it a second thought.
Grow without the growing pains.
Leave the infrastructure to us.
As the number of devices in your environment increases, so does the need for scalable, globally available services to manage them. Jamf offers customers the ability to host their Jamf Pro server in the cloud.
You handle the inventory, deployment and security of Apple devices in your environment; we'll handle the infrastructure.
The cloud has never made more sense.
Jamf provides a hassle-free hosted management solution with a per-device subscription that scales to any size deployments, anywhere in the world.
Avoid management costs of self-hosting:
- Server provisioning, ongoing security and update management
- Storage infrastructure for global availability
- Database administration, ongoing security and updates
- Backup administration and testing
- Disaster recovery alternate location
- Server monitoring and response team
Your Jamf subscription includes:
- Hosted Jamf Pro server with infinite scalability
- Managed updates for Jamf Pro and underlying services
- Cloud distribution service for global package distribution
- Daily backups retained for 30 days
- Disaster Recovery alternate location
- Service monitoring with status dashboard
- SCCM Plug-in
Your fast facts about the Jamf Cloud.
Pricing model: Subscription
Software distribution point: Built-in cloud distribution service for global package distribution
Server uptime: Jamf guarantees 99.9% server uptime
Data Center Locations: United States or Germany
Server Upgrades: Automatically updated with every release
Disaster Recovery: Automatic daily backups for 30 days
Service Monitoring: All cloud services are monitored by Jamf with a status dashboard
Security: Industry-standard security controls for hosting service
Integration: Integration with enterprise authentication and identity services
Migration Services: Professional Services to help you migrate between two of your servers