A Guide for Districts, IT, Educators and Curriculum Owners
You’ve most likely heard (or experienced) stories of education technology failures. But the failures of the past should not prohibit the accomplishments of the future. Instead, learn from past mistakes and ensure that best practices and proven strategies are followed and implemented.
To help you do just that, we’ve gathered education technology experts to examine the five most common scenarios that plague schools:
- Timing of iPad deployments
- Enrolling devices with Apple Configurator
- Transitioning to Apple School Manager
- Unlocking locked iPad devices
- Deploying the right apps and content
Download this PDF to see where pitfalls lie and learn how to successfully navigate them this summer.