Hit the ground running with Apple and Jamf.
Get the most out of your technology with a JumpStart.
To help ensure customer success, all sales of Jamf Pro include new customer primer sessions and a personal training and implementation engagement called Jamf JumpStart. Through remote and on-site sessions, you’re equipped with all the tools necessary to get the most out of your product and begin implementing solutions to the challenges you face every day in the ever-evolving Apple management ecosystem.
During the primer sessions, new customers participate in a series of four workshops with a Jamf expert. This allows both novice and experienced Apple users to start using the solution and receive personalized support—setting you up for immediate success. The workshops include:
- Using Jamf Nation & Apple Services
- Network Infrastructure & Device Enrollment
- Configuration & Settings
- Workflow Fundamentals & Preparing for your personal session
During the personalized Jamf JumpStart session, a Jamf expert works with you to configure and integrate Jamf Pro seamlessly into your existing environment. Through a hands-on approach, your Jamf expert will help familiarize you with Jamf Pro—providing workflow recommendations, an overview of support resources available to you, and additional training and certification options. There are four Jamf JumpStart options available for customers, each scoped to fit different customers needs.
What to expect from your JumpStart.
4 hour remote | iOS / tvOS
- One 4-hour remote engagement
- iOS / tvOS training for the primary Jamf Pro administrator(s) in your organization
- Existing customers do not require a tvOS implementation
4+4 remote | iOS
- Two 4-hour remote engagements
- Setup and configure Jamf Pro for iOS management
- iOS training for the primary Jamf Pro administrator(s) in your organization
2 day onsite | macOS
- One 2-day onsite engagement
- macOS training for the primary Jamf Pro administrator(s) in your organization
- Set up and configure Jamf Pro for macOS management
3 day onsite | macOS & iOS
- One 3-day onsite engagement
- iOS and macOS training for the primary Jamf Pro administrator(s) in your organization
- Set up and configure Jamf Pro for macOS and iOS management