Purchase and distribute apps the smart way with the Apple Volume Purchase Program.
One program. One purchase. Endless benefits.
Equip your workforce with what they need to be productive.
Jamf integrates with Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP) — now part of Apple Business Manager — so you can buy apps in bulk from the App Store and give users the resources and tools they need to improve productivity and help them do their jobs better.
Whether you have Jamf Now or Jamf Pro, preconfigure apps to organizational standards and easily distribute them directly to a Mac, iPad or iPhone – all without requiring an Apple ID.
As life changes, so can your app allotment. Reassign licenses as needed to ensure the right people have the right apps.
A program everyone can appreciate.
- Centralize app purchasing and distribution
- Deploy apps with simplicity and flexibility
- Reassign and redistribute app licenses for smart savings
- Enjoy your users’ appreciation
- Obtain software without an IT ticket or pesky reimbursement paperwork
- Get the apps you need automatically as soon as you enroll your device with Jamf Pro or Jamf Now
- Or, download pre-configured apps in the Jamf Pro Self Service app catalog – on your own, when you want
- Enjoy that it was really that easy
How to Assign Apps to Users Using VPP
Check out how VPP makes it easy to purchase, deliver and inventory apps.