Jamf 100 Course
Complete the course and take the Jamf Certified Associate exam.
The Jamf 100 Course offers an introduction to macOS, iOS, tvOS and the Jamf Pro server. This foundational course explores enterprise management of Apple products with Jamf Pro and prepares students for the in-person, instructor-led Jamf 200 Course. This is a self-paced, completely free and online course.
Complete the course content and take the exam to gain the Jamf Certified Associate certification.
- macOS, iOS and tvOS device setup and configuration.
- Introduction to Jamf Pro.
- Overview of Apple services and Jamf Pro integration.
- Enrolling devices with Jamf Pro and Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Creating basic inventory searches and reports.
- Jamf Pro user privileges and settings.
- App deployment, management and configuration.
- Introduction to the command line interface (CLI).
- Introduction to scripting.
- Mobile device management (MDM) fundamentals.