Remote Jamf 400 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Expert from the comfort of your home office.
The Remote Jamf 400 Course is the fourth in a set of sequential training course offerings from Jamf, concentrating on the automation functions of Jamf Pro.
- Infrastructure: mysql and configuration, certificates and enrollment, scheduled tasks.
- Scripting: Obscuring passwords, Loops, arrays, User interaction and Regular Expressions.
- Data management: API, User management and Extension Attributes.
- Preferences and packaging: Property Lists, SQLite, JSON and Composer.
- A reliable internet connection—capable of receiving 5.0 Mbps and sending 3.0 Mbps.
- A test (non-production) Mac with any version of macOS 11 Big Sur and a functioning camera.
- Optional, but highly encouraged: An additional computer (production) or external monitor.
- Five days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of virtual classroom interaction.
- Server infrastructure.
- Digital course materials.
- The certification process is comprised of four (4) graded scenarios administered during class.
- Jamf Certified Expert badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
- Earned Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Admin (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Expert or Certified Casper Expert certification (version 9).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.