Certificates play a vital role in securing, authenticating and maintaining the stability of your Apple fleet. But they can sometimes be confusing, and too many organizations misuse them. This guide, which contains workflows, definitions and detailed discussions of certificate authorities and (SCEP) Proxy and ADCS Connector, helps to clear things up.
This guide, based on the webinar "Managing Certificates with Jamf," will help you learn:
- Certificate-based communications basics
- How Jamf uses certificates
- How to use certificates yourself
- Certificate deployment with Jamf
- How to create certificates
- How the Jamf certificate proxy works
A new and improved version of this guide is in the works! In the meantime, please enjoy the "Managing Certificates with Jamf" webinar.