Watch Ben Toms, Senior Infrastructure Analyst at Pentland Brands, demystify certificate acronyms and cover all topics from root and intermediary certificate authorities to PKI usage and SCEP.
Let’s Talk About Certificates
Watch Ben Toms, Senior Infrastructure Analyst at Pentland Brands, demystify certificate acronyms and explain the vital roles certificates play in securing the JAMF Software Server (JSS) or authenticating users for network services.
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- CSR (Certificate Signing Request)
- SCEP (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol)
- ADCS (Active Directory Certificate Services)
- APNS (Apple Push Notification Service)
This video is part of a series of sessions presented at the 2015 JAMF Nation User Conference.