We encourage customers to contact us for assistance and support. Our goal is to provide a high level of customer service, with a four-hour response time to support requests whenever possible.
Standard Technical Support Services include:
- Customer portal with email and chat support available at https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/support/
- Community information is available via Jamf’s proprietary knowledge base and can be found at https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/
- Product documentation is provided via a searchable online version of the current product manual, which an be found at http://docs.jamf.com/
- Phone support information and localized hours & holidays available at https://www.jamf.com/support/technical-support-desk
Support incidents that are covered:
- An incident is a single reproducible issue that focuses on one aspect of the Jamf software and can be identified by isolating specific symptoms. A reproducible issue is any problem that can be re-created on Jamf’s systems.
- If an incident can be broken down into subordinate issues, each issue will be handled as a separate incident.
- An incident may include multiple contacts, including e-mails, phone communication, and any other transfer of information necessary to reproduce the problem at Jamf Support.
Support incidents that are not covered:
- Custom coding
- Professional Services
Incidents are resolved when:
- Information regarding a reasonable solution has been provided.
- Information regarding a reasonable workaround has been provided.
- Information that the issue is resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the product in question.
- Information has been provided that isolates the issue to a third-party product.
- Jamf Support determines the incident is an enhancement request or identified product issue
Premium Support: Jamf Pro Premium Support includes a Strategic Technical Account Manager, 24/7 English support via phone, executive business reviews and more is available for an additional fee. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/support/jamf-pro/
Additional Services. Additional services including on-site services, consulting, and training courses, are available for an additional fee. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/services/ and https://www.jamf.com/training/
Disclaimer: This overview is to be used for general guidance only. Each organization’s End User License and Services Agreement or other written agreement with Jamf will govern the full scope of the licensed software offering including Support and Maintenance Services.Download PDF