Jamf 200 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Tech.
The Jamf 200 Course offers a core understanding of Jamf Pro, as well as an enterprise-focused examination of the macOS and iOS platforms. Our class is a hands-on, example-based environment and the best way to learn Jamf Pro.
It was really beneficial. I left the training with a list of things to do when I returned to work the following week. Already signed up for my next one.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro server.
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices.
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment.
- Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices.
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist).
- Security for macOS and iOS devices.
- Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Scripting overview (Bash).
- Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices.
- Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS devices.
- Abundant hands-on experience with macOS and iOS.
- Completion of the Jamf 100 Course is strongly recommended.
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of lab-style interaction.
- Proctored certification exam during the afternoon of the fourth day.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Tech badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
Jamf 200 Course
Daily Schedule 9:00 am — 5:00 pm