Remote Jamf 200 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Tech from the comfort of your home office.
The Remote Jamf 200 Course offers a core understanding of Jamf Pro, as well as an enterprise-focused examination of the macOS and iOS platforms. Our class is a hands-on, example-based environment and the best way to learn Jamf Pro.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro server.
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices.
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment.
- Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices.
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist).
- Security for macOS and iOS devices.
- Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Scripting overview (Bash).
- Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices.
- Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS devices.
- A reliable internet connection—capable of receiving 5.0 Mbps and sending 3.0 Mbps.
- A test (non-production) Mac with any version of macOS 11 Big Sur and a functioning camera.
- A test (non-production) iPad with any version of iPadOS 14.
- Optional, but highly encouraged: An additional computer (production) or external monitor.
- Five days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of virtual classroom interaction.
- Server infrastructure
- Digital course materials.
- Proctored certification exam during the afternoon on the fifth day.
- Jamf Certified Tech badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
- Abundant hands-on experience with macOS and iOS.
- Completion of the Jamf 100 Course is strongly recommended.