Remote Jamf 300 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Admin from the comfort of your home office.
The Remote Jamf 300 Course is your next step learning Jamf Pro and provides a deeper understanding of the macOS and iOS management capabilities within Jamf Pro. Our hands-on, scenario and example-based course environment is the best way to continue learning Jamf Pro.
- Patch management software titles, definitions and policies.
- Computer and mobile device enrollment using automated MDM enrollment and user-initiated enrollment.
- Security workflows including FileVault, Activation Lock and restrictions.
- Collection and modification of additional inventory data.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro API.
- Advanced packaging, script and policy deployment workflows.
- Sites and delegated Jamf Pro user permissions.
- Jamf Pro management and deployment framework.
- User-level configuration profiles.
- A reliable internet connection—capable of receiving 5.0 Mbps and sending 3.0 Mbps
- A test (non-production) Mac with any version of macOS 12 Monterey and a functioning camera
- A test (non-production) iPad with any version of iPadOS 15
- Optional, but highly encouraged: An additional computer (production) or external monitor
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of virtual classroom interaction
- Server infrastructure
- Digital course materials
- The certification process is comprised of three (3) graded scenarios and practical tasks administered during the afternoon on the last day of the course
- Jamf Certified Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score)
- Earned Jamf Certified Tech or Certified Casper Technician (version 9)
- Previous Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Administrator certification (version 9)
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements