Remote Jamf 300 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Admin from the comfort of your home office.
The Remote Jamf 300 Course is your next step learning Jamf Pro and provides a deeper understanding of the macOS and iOS management capabilities within Jamf Pro.
- Patch management software titles, definitions and policies.
- Computer and mobile device enrollment using automated MDM enrollment and user-initiated enrollment.
- Security workflows including FileVault, Activation Lock and restrictions.
- Collection and modification of additional inventory data.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro API.
- Advanced packaging, script and policy deployment workflows.
- Sites and delegated Jamf Pro user permissions.
- Jamf Pro management and deployment framework.
- User-level configuration profiles.
- A reliable internet connection - capable of receiving 5.0 Mbps and sending 3.0 Mbps.
- A personal Apple ID capable of installing applications from the App Store.
- A test (non-production) computer with any version of macOS 10.15 Catalina and a functioning camera.
- A test (non-production) iPad with any version of iPad OS 13.
- Note: Course materials currently do not support macOS 11 Big Sur or iPad OS 14. However, changes are underway and these requirements will be updated in early 2021.
- Five days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of virtual classroom interaction.
- Server infrastructure.
- Digital course materials.
- The certification process is comprised of three (3) graded scenarios administered during class, and practical tasks administered during the afternoon on the last day.
- Jamf Certified Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
- Earned Jamf Certified Tech or Certified Casper Technician (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Administrator certification (version 9).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.