Become a Jamf Integrator.
What do Certified Integrators do?
As a Certified Integrator, you will work as a subcontractor delivering Onboarding and Implementation service engagements to help customers incorporate their new software into the existing environment.
Provide the skills that enable organizations to succeed with Apple.
We develop the leading identity, management and security software for Apple devices. You work with our customers remotely or on-site, empowering their teams with Jamf products and best-of-breed workflows. Our Jamf Integrators take pride in making a meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe.
As a Certified Integrator partner, you will maintain your status by:
- Providing remote and on-site training of Jamf products as outlined in our Statement of Work
- Keeping case dates and notes for all engagements delivered up to date
- Maintaining Jamf and Apple product and technical knowledge
As a Jamf Integrator, we support your long-term goals by providing a dedicated member from the Partner Services Team. This person is your trusted advisor who is 100-percent committed to your success.
Ready to help Jamf customers as a Certified Integrator?
After passing your Jamf Certified Administrator (Jamf 300) course, you can apply to the Integrator Program. Once certified, you will be granted access to ongoing technical product training for Jamf Pro and other Jamf products, including:
- Branding and logos for your organization’s website
- Listing in the Jamf Partner Directory
- Annual invitation to Integrator Partner Summits
- Support from the Jamf Partner Services Team
- Jamf Integrator branded apparel
- Badge on Jamf Nation.
Are you looking to explore a technical integration with Jamf? Visit our Solutions Partners page.