Apple TV is great for digital signage, conference room displays, collaborative classrooms, and more. But manually setting up each Apple TV takes hours of IT time and configuring Apple TV devices is a manual, per-device process — until now.
With Jamf Pro’s new Apple TV management solution and zero-touch setup through Apple’s Device Enrollment Program (DEP), mass Apple TV rollout is a breeze. Simply open the Apple TV, plug it in and go!
In our webinar, Introducing: Centralized Apple TV Management, we’ll show you how businesses and schools can set up and manage Apple TV just like they do iPhone or iPad.
We’ll cover how to:
- Leverage DEP for zero-touch Apple TV setup
- Perform over-the-air Apple TV configuration
- Remote wipe and send restart commands to devices
- Lock Apple TVs into Conference Room Mode and Single App Mode
- Mass pair Apple TV and iOS devices